We send the forex signals to your E-mail/Mobile phone or to your MT4 by special algorithmic trading, All our signals are monitored all the time by real traders.
- Simple and fast - We monitor the market and send the signals in real time to you.
- No surprises - You have full control of your trades with predetermined profit and risk management, without ever worrying about a margin call.
- Never trade alone – our experienced 24/7 customer support will always be there to assist you with anything you might need during your trading.
- Trade with your PC switched off – Our paid customers host thier MT4 on our server (for free) let the platform do all the hard work for you!
- Protect your account - The algorithmic trading system manages your risk and safeguards your profits.
- Try for free - Register for a free trial now (open an acount with our broker), and you’re ready to receive signals from us.
When a signal is generated in our system, it is automatically generated in your trader account. This will also be visible on your Metatrader 4 platform.
Our system protects your money-Special Features:
This feature allows the user to determine the maximum lot sizes.
This feature allows the user to determine the minimum lot sizes.
Equity Per Lot
Calculates the lot size based on the receivers (user) equity, ignoring the senders lot size. For example, if the receivers account equity is $4,800, and EquityPerLot is $10,000, then the receiver will trade 0.48 lots.
Use Lot Size Multiplier
Modifies the lot size received from the sender so that the receiver uses this multiple of the broadcast size, e.g. 0.1 to trade one-tenth of the original lot size.
Use Risk Factor
Tells the receiver to trade a multiple of the senders lot size based on the receiver’s equity versus the sender’s equity. For example, if the sender’s equity is $1000 and the receiver’s equity is $2000, and UseRiskFactor is set to 1, then the receiver will trade double the lot size of the sender.
Use Fixed Lot Size
The receiver uses this fixed lot size instead of the value specified by the sender.
Max Cash Risk Per Trade
Trades from the sender are ignored if the potential loss is larger than this amount (in the receiver’s deposit currency), based on the lot size and stop-loss. Trades will be ignored if the sender does not specify a stop-loss and the receiver does not have MaxSLPips turned on (because loss is potentially unlimited). Please note that this risk is calculated using the tick-value at the time of trade placement, and this can then vary while the trade is active. The risk calculation also does not include any slippage compared to the sender’s entry price.
Stop Trading Below Equity
The EA stops taking new signals and attempts to close all its existing orders if the account’s equity falls below this cash value. The EA does not close any orders which it is not responsible for – i.e. from other EAs or from manual trading.
Max Open Orders_Total
Stops the EA taking new signals if the number of open/pending orders would exceed this value. For example, setting this parameter to 1 will stop the EA trading if there is already any open or pending order. The count includes all orders on the account, from any source, not just those created by the copier.